Monday 14 March 2011

Black & White


My inspiration for my black and white photographic look came from the image of a clear sky on a summer’s night. A pitch black sky with stars shining across it and an orange/red glow still visible from the sunset.

I will translate this inspiration into my look through the use of a matte black eye which represents the dark night sky, while the use of diamonds along the lower lash line and across the strip of the false lashes will reflect the stars across the sky. A red/orange colour blended along the edge of the eye will give the illusion of a sunset and complete the theme.

My cheeks will be heavily contoured and a glossy berry lip will be applied. The bow of the lip will be highlighted to complete the look for the black and white photograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment