Monday 14 March 2011

Fashion Fire


I was inspired by a face chart I saw by Mac Cosmetics for my fashion look today. The face chart had a huge flame swept across the face. There was numerous colours through the flame which really attracted me to it.

I have changed my look around slightly today. The theme is play in the darks and I want my flame to to be the light in the centre of the dark room. The room is a dark room in an old house. There is a catwalk down the centre of the room, and my model is there to light up the catwalk, as if she is a flame lighting up a huge fireplace in an 18th Century house.

All the focus will be on her, it is a dark and dramatic look, but the bright colours of the flame definitely shout out the fun theme of ‘play in the darks’.






No comments:

Post a Comment